The Chiffonnette: a beautiful invention
We have created a high quality microfiber able to clean like no other. We call it, the Chiffonnette.
Our microfiber is a unique textile that originated in Japan. It’s so unique in fact that it does the exceptional: cleans with just water.
of household cleaning can be done with only water
The phenomenon of cleaning with water
Just lightly dampen the Chiffonnette and pass it over the surface to be cleaned. The mechanical action of microfiber lifts dirt (yes even the tough buildup!) and the water contained in the microfiber traps and retains the dirt in its capillary network. In the blink of an eye, your surfaces are clean, dry, and streak-free.
1 CHIFFONNETTE + JUST WATER = ♥
The mechanical action removes dirt and grease, the fibers trap it.
Absorbs liquid and removes grease naturally.
Cut down cleaning time by 50%. That’s a lot of time for new movies!
Can you really sanitize with water?
Say hello to the next generation mop! Our Continuous Mop Head washes and sanitizes with just water! Rather than using chemicals to kill bacteria, our innovative microfiber mop head removes the bacteria completely!
This sanitizing textile technology has been tested by the MIDAC microbiology laboratory, according to the EN16615 sanitization standard.
Approved sanitation standard
The technology used in our Continuous Mop Head is already used in a variety of healthcare settings in France, including some hospitals. It has also been adopted by many Scandinavian companies, a group well known for their innovation!
Born to go the extra mile
What will you do with your new found free time?
Here’s what they did….
Read, draw, and write.
Rachel H. – Fairbanks, AK
Spend more time outdoors
Jessica N. – Suitland, MD
Theater classes with my daughter
Lyndi J. – Aubrey, TX
Our big ideas gave birth to new ideas…
90% of the household cleaning can be done with just water; but what about the other 10%?
We could not imagine anything better than our natural products!
All natural for the whole house
Cleaning with water eliminates the fragrances that are often found in household products, so we invented a whole line of safe, fun, all natural scents that will fill the air….the natural way!
and very powerful
Remove makeup with just water
After discovering the high performance of our microfibers, we wondered, could we make this into a cleansing cloth?! And guess what? We did, and it works wonders!
Natural & Organic Baby Care
A certified organic skincare line using only natural ingredients makes a sweet product range for baby.
Our continuous progress
There is an entire global team constantly working on new ideas. We are always looking for easier methods and more ways to spend less time behind the mop.
A great idea getting traction
Say goodbye to refilling buckets and save gallons of water by storing it right in the pole of our Easy Spray Mop!